Family Collage 2015

Family Collage 2015

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Arizona

Whew, what a hectic month we've had. Ted traveled for work, then we all traveled to Arizona as a family to visit Ted's parents, then I traveled for work. Oh yeah, and in the middle of that we have been preparing our house to sell. I'm really really trying to stop saying I'm busy, because I strongly believe that it's not a contest and busy doesn't really tell others what's going on in your life but let's be honest, starting this post with hectic, is only a synonym for busy. I need to work on this obviously :)

I've been meaning to post these pictures from Arizona for 2 weeks. I edited them, compiled them into a collage, and then put them into a folder. And that's where they've sat.

We had a blast in Arizona. With all the busyness :) in our life lately, it was sure nice to sit around peacefully in the sunshine and just relax, all while catching up with Ted's parents (his Mom is doing great by the way). We took tons of photos, went for long walks, drank fresh squeezed orange juice, drank grown up drinks by the fire in the evenings, and even got some extra sleep. It was glorious and I wish we had been there for twice the time we were.




No comments:

Post a Comment