Family Collage 2015

Family Collage 2015

Monday, January 6, 2014

Relaxing Weekend - Maddy Style

Now that things have settled down a little, we were able to just have a relaxing weekend at/near home. Maddy and I went to the Children's Museum on Saturday while Ted was working. Sunday we all hung out cleaning the house and taking down Christmas decorations. We all played Hi Ho Cherry-O (Maddy's new favorite game which she got from Aunt Coley and Uncle Dan) and she painted with her new art set from Grammie Kim and Bumpa Larry. It's really cool because the markers and paint only work on special paper and won't show up on tables, walls or clothing.

Here are some photos of our fun!



Additionally I've decided to keep track of some of the funny things Maddy says. She is pretty hilarious and very random. Here goes!

January 4:
I burped at the table (a normal non offensive burp). Maddy immediately said "excuse you Mommy piggy."

January 5:
Maddy woke up from her nap and started shouting, "Mommy." Since I was downstairs, it took me a minute to get to her room. In the meantime she got more insistent shouting, "Mommy Davis," and "Mommy come see me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment