Family Collage 2015

Family Collage 2015

Monday, September 30, 2013

Day #270

My grandma moved up to Vancouver about a year and a half ago and initially I thought it was great because we could go visit often (it's about a 2 hour drive). I didn't take into account how challenging the drive would be for Maddy especially if we try to go up and back in the same day. So unfortunately we haven't been able to visit as much as I would have liked. 

We decided to try this past weekend and Maddy and I took off first thing Saturday morning. Maddy did GREAT on the drive down! We had a great visit with Grammie Great, played for a while, and then went out to lunch. Maddy did well on the way home too and ended up sleeping about half the way. We'll have to try that again now that we know its a success!



No comments:

Post a Comment