Family Collage 2015

Family Collage 2015

Friday, July 12, 2013

Day #189

Sorry I'm behind posting these. These were taken earlier this week but things have been hectic with Ted and I at work as well as at home (another ear infection for Maddy). 

I got a "fancy" pedometer to track my steps and calories burned called "The FitBit." You wear it like a bracelet and it keeps track of everything and syncs with my phone and computer. I like it because it helps me stay physical with little reminders to get up and be active. So far so good.

The other benefit is my two friends are using it as well and you can compare your information with them and help motivate each other. So even though they are in New York (Kendra) and Colorado (Jenny), we're still on this journey together.


No comments:

Post a Comment