Family Collage 2015

Family Collage 2015

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day #168

Even though when I picked Maddy up she seemed to be in a good mood, something quickly changed (and I mean quickly). I'm not sure if she was over tired from our late family dinner the night before, if teething was bothering her, or if the terrible 2s are early here but OH MY GOODNESS she was a disaster. Partly she got mad every time I tried to do something "for her" which resulted in her freaking out and shouting, "myself" (as in, I don't need your help Mom, I'm a big kid and I can totally do it MYSELF). And then she was so indecisive about everything that no matter what toy or food you gave her, it resulted in a lot of no's and crying. I decided to make the most of it and sit on the floor with her and then take a photo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment